THE ARK OF THE COVENANT BIBLE STUDY

The Ark of the Covenant Bible Study
Copyright © 2015 by Kim Howard
All rights reserved. This Bible Study was written for non-profit use. Any and all material can be used or copied to further God's Kingdom. This material may not be used in any form for profit.

This Bible Study is for my own personal study and I paraphrased many of the scriptures for clarification of my understanding of the English language. My study came from the KJV translation, the only true translation. If you would like a study on different translations please call or email and I will gladly pass them on to you.

For more Bible Studies and material feel free to email or call.




To my Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ, who is my life!
That I love with all my heart, all my soul, all my mind,
and with all my strength!

To a very special sister in the Lord,
Sister Nancy Barnhill,
Thank you!  for your smiling face that greets me,
each time I walk into the house of the Lord,
for all the encouragement you have sent my way,
for all your prayers, for loving me,
and for planting in my heart the reason for this Bible Study.
I have learned much and it has enriched my walk with the Lord.
May the Lord bless you and call your children home.
I love you.


There is power, power, wonder working power in the blood of the lamb.
There is power, power, wonder working power in the precious blood of the lamb!

"Forasmuch as ye know that ye were not redeemed with corruptible things, 
such as silver and gold... but with the precious blood of Christ
as of a lamb without blemish and without spot." 
1 Peter 1:18-19

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Exodus 1 - 2

Exodus 3 - 4

What Lessons Can We Learn?