THE CHILDREN OF ISRAEL BIBLE STUDY


The Children of Israel Bible Study
Copyright © 2015 by Kim Howard

All rights reserved. This Bible Study was made for non-profit use. Any and all material can be used or copied to further God's Kingdom. This material may not be used in any form for profit.
This Bible Study is for my own personal study and I paraphrased many of the scriptures for clarification of my understanding of the English language. My study came from the KJV translation, the only true translation. If you would like a study on different translations please call or email and I will gladly pass them on to you.
For more Bible Studies and material feel free to email or call.
Kim Howard (318) 450-2148
For more Bible Studies online see my blog:


The Children of Israel

First and foremost, I dedicate this Bible Study to my Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. He is my life! I can do nothing without Him.

Also, to my mom Lucille, my sister Sam, and my daughter Melissa, they inspired and encouraged me to put together a study on the children of Israel, and have anxiously waited for me to finish. I thank you all for your faith in me. My hope is that it blesses you as much as it has me.

I once was told “to learn something well, teach it to others” and I have found this to be very true. In my study and research of the children of Israel I uncovered many biblical truths that still apply to God’s children today.

Going through the wilderness with the children of Israel, started me on a journey through a “wilderness” of my own. In my journey I had a chance to take a long hard look at myself and see how I reacted in certain situations. I had to stop and ask myself, do I really trust God? I realized that I too, complained and felt sorry for myself when things didn’t make sense, when I should have just been trusting God. I too, like the children of Israel, wondered at times, if God was still there with me. Each time He gently reminded me, He was always there! He will never leave nor forsake me!

Thank you Lord for your guiding hand, and the lessons you left behind for me to learn from. Thank you!


Jesus I’ll never forget what you done for me,
Jesus I’ll never forget how you set me free!
Jesus I’ll never forget how you brought me out,
Jesus I’ll never forget, no never!

How can I forget, what you’ve done for me,
How can I forget, how you set me free!
How can I forget how you brought me out,
How can I forget, no never!

He’s done so much for me, I cannot tell it all,
I cannot tell it all, I cannot tell it all!
He’s done so much for me, and I cannot tell it all,
He has taken all my sins away!


Jesus I’ll never forget, no never!



I hope this Bible Study blesses you as much as it did me. I learned much in my "walk through the wilderness." May you start your own journey here in these pages. Hope to see you on the other side!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Exodus 1 - 2

Exodus 3 - 4

What Lessons Can We Learn?